Re: Any variant class?

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:56 PM, Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd@verizon.net> wrote:
> There may be papers on this.
> Here's one -
> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2014/n4218.pdf.
> I guess my feeling is if one may be coming down the line we could start work
> on it.

Is there a way I can track this discussion so I will know when it's
"down the line"?

I'm glad to work on it if no one has a plan.

> Obviously, it would need to work in C++11.
>
> What types do you expect to be in your variant?  I admit I haven't studied
> the regex code.

Most interesting one is bidirectional iterator.

I may take back "std::stack<_Variant>", since I have a chance to
create a stack which accepts variadic-sized elements to save spaces:

template<typename... _Stack_element_types>
class _Dynamic_stack {
private:
  std::stack<char> _M_stack;
};