Re: Reorganize and clean debug headers

On 20/01/15 21:41 +0100, François Dumont wrote:
I saw you did a number of commit first presented as *not* committed. Is it that we are back in stage 1 ?

No, not until GCC 5 is released! :-)

If not, will there be a communication about it ? I feel like I am always missing the information about moves throughout stages.

Yes, of course. The announcements are always sent to the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org list, I assume you don't read that?

The current status is always available at the https://gcc.gnu.org/
home page, which says:

with a link to yesterday's status report:
https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2015-01/msg00156.html

You can see my reply requesting an exception to commit my late
patches, and the replies from other maintainers and release managers
(and Richi approved it on IRC this morning).