This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch, libstdc++/63497] Avoid dereferencing invalid iterator in regex_executor
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:34:59 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libstdc++/63497] Avoid dereferencing invalid iterator in regex_executor
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAG4ZjNm4bW1BYdjUy-f1ydw66c-j7W2oa=SWRsc7c2P2rD4Tqg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141021102545 dot GI3033 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjNke_2USeng2gpkSq7TJn7MQjcRuQX_CscZcd0KFQqqESg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141022143426 dot GR3033 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjNnSaccv4_bJm+KEjGRAa-PezjDDaq=1ULtJjyMb3rmMJw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141022230405 dot GU3033 at redhat dot com> <CAG4ZjN=YD3EvHPSJdKy_iHD2m=83YrF=tvUMw+=8zuRzr+U2-A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAG4ZjNndpySnbF_Hhm2wv3EC-GE4g-fRUpQQ=kp6g4iWQoifeg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 25/11/14 00:41 -0800, Tim Shen wrote:
On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 8:19 PM, Tim Shen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Committed. Thank you too!
I'm backporting this patch to gcc-4_9-branch. Do we usually boot &
test it and then commit directly, or it should be reviewed again?
I approved it for the branch (in the bugzilla comments) so usually you
could just test it and commit it ... but since you asked ... maybe you
should leave the _M_word_boundary signature unchanged for the branch,
since the unused parameter doesn't do any harm and removing it isn't
needed for the fix to work.