This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Problem with messages test ?
- From: FranÃois Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- To: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 23:15:58 +0100
- Subject: Problem with messages test ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I realized that the fr_FR locale was not installed on my system,
fr_FR.utf8 is but tests are checking exactly for fr_FR. So I installed
it and test:
is failing. This test rely on some translations files to be
installed for testing purpose. It looks like they are not anymore. I
remember that there have been some modifications done to the build
script, can it explain the regression ? Does anyone can confirm it ?