Problem with messages test ?

Hello

I realized that the fr_FR locale was not installed on my system, fr_FR.utf8 is but tests are checking exactly for fr_FR. So I installed it and test:

22_locale/messages/members/char/2.cc

is failing. This test rely on some translations files to be installed for testing purpose. It looks like they are not anymore. I remember that there have been some modifications done to the build script, can it explain the regression ? Does anyone can confirm it ?

Thanks

FranÃois