This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch, libstdc++/63920] Fix regex_constants::match_not_null behavior
- From: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:42:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libstdc++/63920] Fix regex_constants::match_not_null behavior
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAG4ZjNm2Dj3UbcP1L1fp7BTku2e2zDyDwU1SH4hYSktz5XhbJA at mail dot gmail dot com> <546B9BB3 dot 1010205 at oracle dot com> <CAG4ZjNmhS_55VhA-JX1k2UJM+5eEthpywq8C7qnFQvypvHP=ng at mail dot gmail dot com> <546CC255 dot 5020002 at oracle dot com>
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 8:16 AM, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> Good. To be clear, not having carefully analyzed whatsoever, my point was
> more about changing _M_end too, to non-const, than about not touching
> _M_begin. Would that make sense?
Currently we never mutate _M_end. I *believe* that we still won't in
the future, since _M_end is not as volatile as _M_begin.