This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch, libstdc++/63920] Fix regex_constants::match_not_null behavior
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 20:19:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, libstdc++/63920] Fix regex_constants::match_not_null behavior
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAG4ZjNm2Dj3UbcP1L1fp7BTku2e2zDyDwU1SH4hYSktz5XhbJA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/18/2014 08:12 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
Jonathan lately is following your work much better than me, but naively
seems weird that _M_begin is non-const and _M_end is const, a different
Bootstrapped and tested.