This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Support embedded zeros in sub_match comparisons (DR 2217)
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Krügler <daniel dot kruegler at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 23:47:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] Support embedded zeros in sub_match comparisons (DR 2217)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGNvRgB+B1Ny2-a-uQ7+twie+C3J5mebzBaLV7YxdjMhymTfVw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 13/11/14 23:11 +0100, Daniel Krügler wrote:
The attached patch adds support for embedded zeros in strings within
mixed comparison with sub_match objects to bring the library in sync
(This is my first patch performed without asking anyone for help, so
Looks good to me, thanks very much!
Tim, I think Daniel still doesn't have commit access, so could you
please commit this? (And CC the patch to gcc-patches).