This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: LWG 2217
- From: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>
- To: Daniel KrÃgler <daniel dot kruegler at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:50:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: LWG 2217
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH6eHdRdZ-=q2qotJWJrJ2FH6K4MAYVL+41ZkrmJgG_iCsbfvg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGNvRgCCJt-YTN1tXhQr9FW1sMMDcLhCBiN-ymS50OWs5ywdMQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGNvRgCvszCt=xqiiUUcJFpCMCEf8YPFm=_5wYz4sg2QJqqMPw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGNvRgBxQ6j0Oto6OVxEuh4+z5z387PaeQujzUrp=V=6sWxCuA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Daniel KrÃgler
> 2014-11-13 21:40 GMT+01:00 Daniel KrÃgler <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> 2014-11-12 15:14 GMT+01:00 Daniel KrÃgler <email@example.com>:
>>> 2014-11-12 15:10 GMT+01:00 Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>>>> Hi Tim,
>>>> Would you be able to take care of implementing the resolution of LWG 2217?
>>>> It was recently resolved as a defect and it looks like we need to fix
>>>> our implementation. If you don't have time I can deal with it next
>>> I also can do this this evening.
>> I also notice that submatch does not "value-initialize the pair base
>> class subobject" as required. OK to fix that as well? The difference
>> is observable, especially because the constexpr default c'tor would
>> not be constexpr for e.g. pointer types as iterators.
> Sorry, wrong diagnose, please ignore this wrong comment.
> - Daniel
I can start to fix it this evening (~7 hours later); or either of you
can do it if you are interested, up to you guys :)