This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: LWG 2217
- From: Daniel Krügler <daniel dot kruegler at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tim Shen <timshen at google dot com>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 21:40:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: LWG 2217
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH6eHdRdZ-=q2qotJWJrJ2FH6K4MAYVL+41ZkrmJgG_iCsbfvg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAGNvRgCCJt-YTN1tXhQr9FW1sMMDcLhCBiN-ymS50OWs5ywdMQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
2014-11-12 15:14 GMT+01:00 Daniel Krügler <email@example.com>:
> 2014-11-12 15:10 GMT+01:00 Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>> Hi Tim,
>> Would you be able to take care of implementing the resolution of LWG 2217?
>> It was recently resolved as a defect and it looks like we need to fix
>> our implementation. If you don't have time I can deal with it next
> I also can do this this evening.
I also notice that submatch does not "value-initialize the pair base
class subobject" as required. OK to fix that as well? The difference
is observable, especially because the constexpr default c'tor would
not be constexpr for e.g. pointer types as iterators.