This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] libstdc++ - Add xmethods for associative containers (ordered and unordered)
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Siva Chandra <sivachandra at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:38:35 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] libstdc++ - Add xmethods for associative containers (ordered and unordered)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGyQ6gwF9eh0Jg=JH0MUKsw0pY1-JcBBPnvAxGMEmOHMnJ2b+Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141110214931 dot GG5191 at redhat dot com>
On 10/11/14 21:49 +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 09/11/14 16:00 -0800, Siva Chandra wrote:
Attached is a patch which adds xmethods for the associative containers
(set, map, multiset and multimap) and their unordered versions. I
think the GDB Python API is not rich enough to implement xmethods for
the more interesting methods like find, count etc. The attached patch
only implements xmethods for size and empty. That way, it is a fairly
This looks fine, I'll commit it soon. Thanks.
Committed to trunk.