This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] c++98/mt_allcoator.cc: Fix assumption sizeof(void *) == sizeof(size_t)
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:34:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] c++98/mt_allcoator.cc: Fix assumption sizeof(void *) == sizeof(size_t)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1415633767-18196-1-git-send-email-joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com> <5460FD76 dot 7080806 at oarcorp dot com>
On 10/11/14 12:01 -0600, Joel Sherrill wrote:
cc'ing since both lists should be included.
The m32c has 24-bit pointers and 16-bit size_t. This changes
pushing a pointer through a size_t to pushing it through a
I'm OK with this change if Paolo is.
If it breaks any targets without uintptr_t they can either add
<stdint.h> as Joseph suggested, or add some nasty #ifdef (it's only in
a .cc file not a public header ... and we don't really care about the
mt_allocator extension much now).