This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++ new deque failures
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 17:49:34 +0000
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ new deque failures
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAGWvnym6DnYVds_5wnmP-MchiCpBRteBeUCT4gz3vNAepJmE+g at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 5 November 2014 14:14, David Edelsohn wrote:
> I still am seeing new failures in the libstdc++ deque testsuite as of
> last night. I don't know if you still are working through the fallout
> from the earlier patches, but I wanted to make you aware.
Yes, those tests are meant to fail but I need to adjust the dg-error
line numbers after one of my earlier patches.
I'm working on a patch (I might make other changes to std::deque,
which would require changing the dg-error line numbers yet agan, so
I'm holding off until the other changes are ready ... or I decide not
to make them and just fix the tests.)
Sorry for the noise in the testresults.
> And these are not related to deque, but appear to be additional issues
> in the libstdc++ implementation:
I hadn't seen these ones, I'll take a look, thanks.