This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [patch] Use aliases for type traits in C++14 mode.
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 04:25:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch] Use aliases for type traits in C++14 mode.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141104025127 dot GB3961 at redhat dot com>
Hmm, not sure how I managed to swap the content-type of the two parts
of that message. The body was meant to read:
On 04/11/14 02:51 +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
For C++14-only components we can use the aliases for type traits.
Tested x86_64-linux, committed to trunk.