This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++ testsuite make targets check-parallel and check-performance don't work anymore
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Rainer Emrich <rainer at emrich-ebersheim dot de>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 22:07:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ testsuite make targets check-parallel and check-performance don't work anymore
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54579773 dot 60601 at emrich-ebersheim dot de> <5457AAF8 dot 5060403 at oracle dot com> <5457C09A dot 60303 at oracle dot com>
On 3 November 2014 17:51, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
> .. other than the above issue, I see a segmentation fault for:
> and a compile error for:
> which boils down to a an error at include/bits/stl_deque.h:519 (likely pd_ds
> is misusing std::deque). Jon, can you double check the latter?
I think it's a bug I introduced to std::deque -- I'm assuming that
MoveConstructible allocators are also MoveAssignable, which is not a
valid assumption. I'll fix it.