Add --disable-libstdcxx-hosted as alias for --disable-hosted-libstdcxx ?

I've now twice bootstrapped GCC with --disable-libstdcxx-hosted which
is ignored, because it should have been --disable-hosted-libstdcxx.

Given that most of our other configure options are of the form
--enable-libstdcxx-foo does it make sense to support both forms?

It's probably not very important, as the users who need to do
freestanding builds probably remember how to do it, unlike me :)