Re: Status of C++11 patches...

On 07/19/2014 07:47 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 19 July 2014 16:17, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
All,

This is sort of a PING.

Back in March there was a patch for hexfloat that was deferred until after
stage 1.
There was a question about its effect on C++03 code, but I think it is
good to go in, I've been meaning to come back to it, thanks for the
reminder.

Also there was work on codecvt that would really help my renewed struggle
with filesystem.
I don't remember the details but I don't think I liked the approach
for the codecvt work.

I have an almost complete implementation of the Filesystem TS which
I'm going to post to the list once I'm back from the GNU Cauldron. It
only works on POSIX systems (someone else will have to provide Windows
support)  but I didn't need any C++11 codecvt features, I did the
conversions using the C++03 facets.

I figured you might have filesystem ni te works... I see your edits on FilesystemTS... ;-)

I'll *gladly* punt my implementation.

I'll likely learn a lot when I see your implementation.

Ed