Re: [v3] complex functions with expression template reals

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014, Paolo Carlini wrote:

On 02/26/2014 10:57 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 24 February 2014 09:10, Paolo Carlini wrote:
Another option would be just using boost/multiprecision/mpfr.hpp when
available. In general, I think it makes sense to have a minimum of
infrastructure enabling tests checking interoperability with boost. If only
we had a check_v3_target_header { args } it would be most of it, but it
doesn't seem we do?!? Anyway I guess we can take care of that post 4.9.0 and
commit the straightforward code tweak now. Jon?
I'd be happy with it for Stage 1, but I don't think we should apply it
now if it is only useful for people doing unusual (unsupported) things
with std::complex.
Ok. Marc, please remember to apply it as soon as Stage 1 re-opens.

r209321
(for a patch accepted long ago, I guess it is better to leave a trace in gcc-patches near the commit date)

--
Marc Glisse