Re: PATCH: MAINTAINERS

Hello remaining libstdc++ library maintainers and other interested readers,

As I communicated off-list to Benjamin before taking action, both my
work and family situation has changed a lot over recent years.  This
patch just made right what has been true for a while now.

Loren, a libstdc++-v3 maintainer, focused on threading issues and portability
2000-2005 by bulk of authored, committed patches
2002-2009 by actual authored patches and code reviews
2002-2014 by a line in a file

I would have removed myself sooner but last time I suggested I should
(year now unknown since it was off-list ;-), my plan was rejected.

Good luck and Regards,
Loren