Re: [Patch] Fix wrong backup variable initialization in regex

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini@oracle.com> wrote:
> Seems trivial enough, Ok.

Committed.

> PS: I suppose isn't easy to prepare a testcase which would exercise those
> lines?

Telling the truth, this bug *is* revealed by rerunning testcases with
the non-default DFS matcher. Since the other matcher(BFS) is the
default, it can be fully tested every time we run `make check`; this
time I force(by editting  code) the dispatcher to use DFS, and find
this mistake.

To test both of them, rewriting every testcase seems not a good idea.
So I edit dispatching code by hand and test the non-defuault matcher
every 2-3 commits. Do we have a better solution?

Thanks!

--
Tim Shen