Re: Remove algo logic duplication Round 3

On 09/23/2013 10:30 PM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
On 9/23/13 3:07 PM, François Dumont wrote:

Ok, you almost convinced me. Let's make sure Marc and the other interested people have a further look at this for a few days and then let's go ahead. I have one minor doubt: if I'm not misreading the diff, I'm seeing _GLIBCXX_STD_A uses going away completely (is_permutation?) and that seems suspect: can you please review those and make sure everything is fine? In particular you should test check-parallel. That code isn't really up to the C++11 requirements, but not regressing should be very easy.

The removed ones are coming from the fact that I am now reusing an algo logic that is outside algo namespace so always in std namespace.

However running check-parallel did reveal that I miss some _GLIBCXX_STD_A on __mismatch calls. But if you run it on your side you will see that it is already broken for 2 other reasons. There are internal calls to std::equal rather than _GLIBCXX_STD_A::equal and parallel mode is missing C++11 mismatch overloads. I think I will fix those also with this patch, simply forwarding to normal mismatch from parallel mode for the missing parts.

I will commit in a couple of days once I have run all tests.

François