Re: [Patch 2/2] Localization problem in regex

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Paolo Carlini
<paolo.carlini@oracle.com> wrote:
> The assign change is fine. But I would also put between round brackets
> (class _Compiler<>) for the _M_traits change and use something like
> (_DFSExecutor<>::_DFSExecutor): Adjust. for the last change (remember that
> constructors are special member *functions* thus should be normally listed).

I see.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 10:57 PM, Jonathan Wakely <jwakely.gcc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, that makes it clear what part of the file is affected. That's
> important when searching ChangeLogs to find what change last touched
> e.g. basic_regex::assign.

Why don't we `svn blame`?

By the way, do we seariously need to keep ChangeLog in files? Is it
more like a tradition than a solution? After all, we have SVN or Git
now. I remember a mail metioned this but cannot find it >.<

--
Tim Shen