Re: [Patch] regex_iterator and regex_token_iterator implementation

On 22 July 2013 06:13, Tim Shen wrote:

> Actually, in code before this patch, private members in class
> regex_iterator are indeed start without double or single underscore.
> It's because the standard (28.12, n3376) specifies them, though they
> are private. IMHO, they are part of standard, so I use names in it.

They're not specified by the standard, it says

// these members are shown for exposition only:

Which means the names are used only for the purposes of describing the
semantics of the class, they are not normative requirements. See
17.5.2.3 [objects.within.classes].