Re: C++ 2014 status page for libstdc++

On 06/27/2013 07:01 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 26 June 2013 02:28, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
On 06/25/2013 11:59 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 25 June 2013 16:45,  <3dw4rd@verizon.net> wrote:
Here is a C++2014 status page for fun and profit.
Excellent, thanks!

Tested with xmllint.  Are there any other tests I should do?
The makefile target to check the docbook manual is:
make doc-xml-validate-docbook
Checked clean.

It should also be linked from doc/xml/manual/intro.xml so it appears
as part of the manual.
Done.

The first paragraph says the table is based on the table of contents
of the CD, but it isn't.  I agree with only showing the C++14 changes,
but the first paragraph should be changed (or removed.)

Just removed this paragraph.

Applied.
That patch is definitely OK, but please wait for approval before applying!
Will do.  Sorry.

Thanks again for doing this - I'll try to find time to finish the WIP
stuff I'm W'ing on :)

Cool!

I should have waited because I thought it would be better to have links for the papers.

Also, how does one regenerate html?  Do you do that?

Finally, should we put a line for thins in the 4.9 changes page?