Clean up after standard literals patch.

Greetings,

Jonathan had asked if I could make some simplifications to the organization of C++ versioning macros and namespaces in my standard literals patch. I plum forgot to do it before I put in the patch.

Also, I noticed I had picked up some garbage comments in the test cases.

This patch cleans all that up.

Built and tested on x86_64-linux.

Thanks,
Ed Smith-Rowland