This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Profile mode (was Re: Add std::unordered_* C++11 allocator support)
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 11:36:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Profile mode (was Re: Add std::unordered_* C++11 allocator support)
- References: <CAH6eHdR_J2q=V=usZiTZ3tyLRavPRGsjtfgS33nv0qODkmL5dA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/25/2013 11:16 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
For sure it's a burden. I have no personal objections to removing it,
but as long as it remains in, the testsuite must be clean, as for
On 25 April 2013 09:52, Paolo Carlini wrote:
On 04/21/2013 10:08 PM, François Dumont wrote:
Here is another proposal with:
- No attempt to remove const key
- No attempt to use assignment operator
- noexcept move constructor; I slightly modify a static assertion so that
it checks that _M_bucket_index is noexcept qualified which depends on the
noexcept qualification of the functors involved in bucket computation
could you please take care of the profile-mode bits too? Let's try to keep
the 3 modes in sync, I noticed only by chance.
Does **anyone** use profile mode?
It has no maintainers, few (if any) users, and is an ongoing maintenance burden.