This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [GSoC] Does this proposal look good?
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 10:30:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] Does this proposal look good?
- References: <CAGBC11n27BskozoDT-RhU=iNEzmJJVarVejux+Za8Y8avM2vYQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 04/23/2013 07:21 PM, Tim Shen wrote:
I've made a proposal under the guide of application. Is it detailed
Out of curiosity, do you plan to use a Thompson automaton where
possible, or just NFAs throughout?
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security Team