This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Re: [C++14,v3] make_unique for C++14
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 16:36:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: Re: [C++14,v3] make_unique for C++14
- References: <5176A173 dot 4070203 at verizon dot net> <5176A245 dot 3010000 at verizon dot net>
On 23 April 2013 16:01, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
> My main interest is not in C++14 per se (except for the library literals
> - unless you have those too ;-) - but in filesystem.
I have no plans to implement the literals or filesystem, they're all yours :-)
> I mean I'm interested in C++14, I'm just not far enough along in
> <optional> to put that up if someones totally got it.
> BTW, what happened to <any> or string_view?
I believe the consensus for both was the proposals weren't ready for
C++14, but each could go into a TS rather than the C++14 standard.