This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [C++14,v3] make_unique for C++14
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 15:39:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [C++14,v3] make_unique for C++14
- References: <517691DF dot 2060302 at verizon dot net> <51769ACE dot 9000504 at verizon dot net>
On 23 April 2013 15:29, Ed Smith-Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 04/23/2013 09:51 AM, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
>> I couldn't resist putting together a patchlet for make_unique for C++14.
>> Did we ever decide on a guard macro for C++14 library? I didn't put a
>> guard around this.
>> OTOH, this could magically appear in C++11.
>> Built, tested on x86_64-linux.
> Nevermind... it needs more work. I just saw the actual paper
> http://isocpp.org/files/papers/N3656.txt. I shouldn't work off of a rumor
> I'll be back...
N.B. I already have a patch and tests for this, so only bother if
you're really keen!