Re: more distributions

Hi,

On 03/01/2013 07:52 PM, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
I have a few more distributions to be added.  The triangle
distribution is the result of combining to uniform distributions and
therefore quite frequently used.  The von Mises distribution (the
simple, 2D version) would be the first circular distribution.
Exceptionally, I think we can ho ahead with this one too... *BUT* please double check that you are not unconditionally using C99 functions, that's a very effective way to break the build on less widespread targets. For example I see a std::copysign which needs a replacement conditional on _GLIBCXX_USE_C99_MATH_TR1