libstdc++/55169

Hi,

in this PR submitter points out that in the various distributions for the purpose of forwarding we are using param() which returns by value, and it's of course unnecessarily expensive when param_type is big. For 4.8 I think we should simply change it to _M_param everywhere and be done with it. Maybe for 4.7.3 too, seems a very safe change.

In mainline however chi_squared_distribution is special: Ed can you see if you can rework it a little bit and manage to avoid calling param() in that case too? If possible without recurring to friendship...

Thanks!
Paolo.