Re: multi-variate distribution

On 09/05/2012 01:57 AM, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Ulrich Drepper <drepper@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree with these points and changed the code.  The overall question
stands, are these the best interfaces for the job?
No comments?
In general I agree with Daniel that additional distributions are great (assuming we do the work in ext/, as already discussed). One minor detail would be that in the past, with Gaby too, we agreed that code in ext should stil use "uglified" names, in principle. Thus, eg, __beta_distribution. Do you see a problem with that? Another minor detail, I think it would be nice to have a minimum of testcases together with the code, just basing things like explicit instantiations, check the typedefs, a minimum of generation, just to be sure that nothing is trivially broken for some reason.

Thanks,