Re: PR 54075 Restore 4.6 growth factor

On 07/29/2012 07:38 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
Yes please. The point is to allow people to review and comment before the patch is applied, and some people only subscribe to gcc-patches not libstdc++.
I don't have a strong opinion, but I must say that I don't understand why those people don't subscribe to libstdc++: since we *do* have a separate mailing list, IMO if they are interested they should. On the other hand, if they *really* don't care (eg, some people don't even like C++ in general ;) sending all the traffic to gcc-patches too may seem a mild form of spamming. But, as I said, I don't have a strong opinion, and personally I'm not terribly consistent ;)