Re: Remove algorithms implementation duplications

On Thu, 19 Jul 2012, François Dumont wrote:

Sorry if you find this feedback rather light, I do not have the same C++ background as other libstdc++ maintainers, I feel what I do more than I can explain it.

Oh, no, that was great feedback (I'll re-read it at a quiter time), thanks a lot for taking the time to write it :-)

--
Marc Glisse