Re: should <bits/unique_ptr.h> include <backward/auto_ptr.h>?

> I'm working on std::wstring_convert and want to use std::unique_ptr.

Yay for working on this. Using std::unique_ptr seems like something we
should be encouraging!!!

> To avoid <locale> pulling in the whole of <memory> I only want to
> include unique_ptr.h, but that means I also need to include
> <backward/auto_ptr.h>.  If bits/unique_ptr.h included auto_ptr.h
> itself then we could just use unique_ptr.h elsewhere in the library
> more easily.

Hmm. Can you detail why you need auto_ptr.h at all? I must be missing
something. I see there are no current includes of it in any bits
headers, which seems ideal.

> Currently <future> includes the whole of <memory> but IIRC all it
> really needs is unique_ptr.h, shared_ptr.h and allocator.h

bits/memory_base.h?

bits/memory_classes.h?

-benjamin