This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PR 53115
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:23:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: PR 53115
- References: <4F9D1625.email@example.com> <4F9D1B27.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4FA0464C.email@example.com>
On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 1:23 PM, François Dumont <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> unordered_multilmap test added, attached patch applied to 4.7 branch and
> This bug was not so difficult to fix. It would even have been quite easy to
> detect with a good test coverage tool showing that not all possible path had
> been tested in this method. I hope to be able to make some progress on this
> subject in the future. However I will have a try with Valgrind.
> I can only add comment in bugzilla so I let you set this issue as resolved.
> I will have a run with Valgrind
> 2012-05-01 ?François Dumont <email@example.com>
> ? ? ? ?PR libstdc++/53115
> ? ? ? ?* include/bits/hashtable.h
> ? ? ? ?(_Hashtable<>::_M_rehash_aux(size_type, false_type)): Fix buckets
> ? ? ? ?after insertion of several equivalent elements.
> ? ? ? ?* testsuite/23_containers/unordered_multiset/insert/53115.cc: New.
> ? ? ? ?* testsuite/23_containers/unordered_multimap/insert/53115.cc: New.
It may need other fixes from trunk.