This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PR 53115
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: François Dumont <frs dot dumont at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 22:28:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: PR 53115
- References: <4F9D1625.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F9D1B27.email@example.com> <4FA0464C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 05/01/2012 10:23 PM, François Dumont wrote:
unordered_multilmap test added, attached patch applied to 4.7 branch
and trunk.If you are on Linux, or any of the supported targets, *always* use
valgrind when handling this kind of issue. If you are not, just let me
know, and I will for you.
This bug was not so difficult to fix. It would even have been quite
easy to detect with a good test coverage tool showing that not all
possible path had been tested in this method. I hope to be able to
make some progress on this subject in the future. However I will have
a try with Valgrind.