Re: [v3] Remove algos code duplication

Hi,
Maybe it is simply time to merge what has been done by Howard and Paolo in libstdcxx_so_7-branch. I will take a closer look to it and hope that Howard will tell us if there is anything wrong in merging this work now.
Realistically, I don't think Howard can provide further guidance today, give his strong involvement with clang. I mentioned him just to make sure people have all the "keywords" to find the relevant old exchanges in the mailing list.

I suppose we want indeed to review the work that Chris did (with some inputs from Howard) and recheck that it's still *correct* and *as simple as possible* today, given real rvalue references, etc. In terms of testing probably we want either to add a proxy iterator to the testsuite infrastructure and double check that we don't regress when we instantiate all the algorithms with it, or just use vector<bool>::iterator for that. I'm not sure the latter is nasty enough (as proxy iterator). Maybe Daniel too (in CC) can provide some help about this.

Thanks,