Re: Remove obsolete IRIX 6.5 support

>>>>> "Rainer" == Rainer Orth <ro@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> writes:

Rainer> Continuing with the patches to remove obsolete ports, here's the
Rainer> IRIX 6.5 removal patch.

Rainer> * libjava/gnu/classpath/natSystemProperties.cc (getpwuid_adaptor) claims
Rainer>   to be for IRIX, too, but I cannot tell for certain.

It doesn't really hurt to leave it in; but if you want to remove it,
that is fine by me as well.  It is easy to resurrect on the off chance
it breaks some obscure build.

Rainer> 	libjava:
[...]

The libjava parts are ok.