Re: hashtable local iterator

Hi,
I saw your feedback regarding usage of tuple, do you prefer a solution based on it ? Note that even if it works it will imply inclusion of tuple header each time unordered containers are used, is it ok ? I know Paolo is rather sensible on this subject :-)
I guess nobody likes including redundant stuff. But we have the annoying issue with final types: were you handling those correctly with your ad-hoc solution?