Re: Enhance performance test

On 11/04/2011 10:32 PM, François Dumont wrote:
Hi

Here is a patch to enhance the performance test introduced recently for hashtable. It shows more clearly the 41975 performance issue. I also introduced a bench using unordered_set<string> so that we have a tests involving a type with costlier hash functor than the one used for int. And lastly the bench are run twice, with and without hash code cached.

2011-11-04 François Dumont <fdumont@gcc.gnu.org>

* testsuite/performance/23_containers/insert_erase/41975.cc: Add
tests to check performance with or without cache of hash code and with
string type that has a costlier hash functor than int type.

Ok to commit ?
Looks Ok, but, as usual, watch overlong lines!