Re: [build] Move unwinder to toplevel libgcc (v2)

On 08/03/2011 03:32 PM, Rainer Orth wrote:
It should incorporate all review comments and a few errors I've noticed
during final review have been corrected.

I've received approval for the Darwin bits, Steve successfully tested on
HP-UX/IA64 and Linux/IA64 at least bootstrapped.  VMS/IA64 approval has
been given conditional on the approval of the other IA64 bits.  I've
also received approval for the libjava parts.

Bootstrapped without regressions (together with the next two, to be
resubmitted shortly: fp-bit and soft-fp moves) on
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.

i386-pc-solaris2.10, sparc-sun-solaris2.11, alpha-dec-osf5.1b,
mips-sgi-irix6.5 and i386-apple-darwin9.8.0 bootstraps in progress.
powerpc-apple-darwin9.8.0 currently broken (SIGBUS compiling
c-family/c-pretty-print.c and cp/call.c).

How should we proceed with this patch, especially given the quite
moderate comments from most affected target maintainers?

ARM is the only target we should care a bit about. Any chance you can try cross-compiling it (with a combined tree it should not be hard)? Just to see that it builds.

Paolo