Re: using xlocale to implement std::locale class

Hi,
I don't think I know how to implement the test case, perhaps François.
I will have a try.
I would really appreciate that. For the record - while working on other issues - I quickly tried your testcase and Sam's and had problems, the tests failed for me. In particular, I don't know whether is the whole story, I guess we have some sort of problem with the standard open, vs the one taking an additional dir argument.