Re: [v3] libstdc++/48635

On 04/18/2011 12:10 AM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
PS: Jon, looks like we are missing some constraining in the templated
constructor and and assignment operator of the unique_ptr specialization?
I'll take a look asap, but my home computer has just died, so I'm left
with a netbook and the compile farm which will slow me down until I
rebuild my main box.
:( Take your time, I know you are are already working on something else, just wanted to make sure we don't forget to double check...