Re: [Patch] [libstdc++] [C++0x] Export std::string base object move constructor.

Il 22/03/11 14.52, Paolo Carlini ha scritto:
Jakub, such a patch would be ok with me, if isn't too late, but, frankly I don't see why we are not seeing the issue in the existing cons/char/moveable.cc, maybe it's something sensitive to inlining decisions (yes a testcase is welcome!), and then if we are going to do this, I'm not sure we don't need it for more (inline) member functions of basic_string, in particular I'm worried by the constructor taking an initializer_list and an allocator, is it already exported?
Ok, I double checked the by now pretty old work done by Jason on the initilizer_list bits and everything seems in good shape. Great. The move constructor / assignment operator themselves ("C1") are also already exported, I'm not sure to understand what the additional "C2" (vs "C1") symbols amount to. Jakub, can you see this, if we are safe on that ground, I say let's go ahead. And thanks a lot.