Re: branch creation

Hello

I had plan to call it something like libstdcxx_debug-branch targetting several debug mode modifications. But if you want to use it for any kind of ABI modifications I see an already existing branch with a rather good name: libstdcxx_so_7-branch. It is documented as not maintained anymore, could we recycle it for this purpose ?

François