Re: debug container move patch

On 09/17/2010 10:34 PM, François Dumont wrote:
> Yes,  there is indeed copy constructor from normal to debug but no
> assignment operator however, an other problem! It is even when I saw
> this copy constructor from normal container that I have started all
> this reflection on interaction between debug and normal containers.
I think we should simply leave these constructors and assignment
operators alone, we have much more important work to do. For consistency
we could minimally add only "move constructor" from normal to the debug
mode containers, because we have already "copy constructor" from normal.
If you want to simplify your last patch to only do that I can approve
it. Not that I'm convinced people are going to heavily use that...