Re: update debug checks

Thank you, I was about to submit an other attempt but I surely wouldn't have done better.

Ok for the remark on how to submit ChangeLogs. I already noticed that the last entry you paste for me in ChangeLog contains spaces rather than tabs.

I didn't submit patch from libstdc++-v3 because I am already working on generalization of my patch to algos. It took me more time than expected, the post will come soon.

Regards