Re: Re: [patch] debug mode

Hi

Thanks for applying the patch.

- I will check the exception/ testcases to see how it is done. Moreover I also discovered the dg-require-debug-mode Deja GNU extension. I might use it rather than making the test failed with a __builtin_assert without debug mode.
- Ok for potential performance issue of mutexes in debug mode, I will check it later. For the moment I simply would like to generalize the patch that I have done to containers to algorithms. This will be the subject of a future mail this week I hope.
- I also notice that there were no forward_list debug-mode and even started to work on it. But I prefer to concentrate on one subject at a time.

François