Re: libstdc++ and race detectors

On 08/11/2010 12:23 PM, Kostya Serebryany wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Paolo Carlini <paolo.carlini@oracle.com> wrote:
>
>> ... by the way, why are you touching only those two headers? Didn't we
>> agree to change consistently all the occurrences of
>>
> We did agree on that, I just wanted to have the first patch to be
> simpler and cover only a few files.
> Shall I add everything into one patch?

Oh yes, the changes are mechanical, isn't that we have yet to decide
whether we want to do this kind of change or not, basing on testing or
something similar. Well, it's true that without a Copyright assignment
(right? Or you are covered by Google?) we are on risky grounds, but if
you can keep the patch otherwise as simple as possible, we can still
make it this time. And yes, maybe better taking out from the comment the
documentation bits and opening a PR as a reminder to ourselves.