Re: profile mode broken with -std=gnu++0x

Hi,
> That's what I thought would be the right solution as well. Including
> <algorithm> is likely to cause more trouble in the future. However,
> re-implementing algorithms isn't a great solution either.  Let me
> think about it a bit now that I understand the problem.

For 4.5.1, let's do something simple, like the below, which works fine,
I'm finishing testing it and should go in later today.

For mainline, you have the floor, of course. I would also suggest
cleaning-up a bit those impl/ files, while you are at it, stylistically
are completely off (eg, curly braces positions), __max and __min are
redundant vs std::max and std::min, there are *big* functions inline
(that reminds me that the profile-mode binaries are *huge* compared to,
eg, debug-mode, I can't believe it's technically unfixable)

Thanks for the tester!

Paolo.